It is not the final goal for us just to remove the present pain from patient. Taking a step forward, we do our best to make all patients return to their normal lives, so that they can enjoy sports and leisure like when they were healthy. Moreover, we never stop trying to improve ourselves to make the patients live without any sequelas and complications for the rest of their lives.
This is our final goal for you.
Computer Assisted Navigation Surgery
The Computer Assisted Navigation Surgery enables surgeons to maximize accuracy of surgery, to accomplish high success rate of surgery, and to reduce recurrence rate. Unlikely conventional surgical technique depending only on surgeon? Experience, surgeon can see the joint region in this navigation system. As a result of using computer assisted navigation, surgeons are able to accomplish 98% success rate. Computer Assisted Navigation Orthopedic Clinic at Wooridul Hospital has the most advanced medical technologies and equipments being able to provide optimal treatments for various surgical regions such as knee, hip, ankle, and others.
||Computer Assisted Navigation Surgery
- It is difficult to figure out exactly the alignment and the angle because there is just one incision site for surgery.
- Surgical success rate tends to depend on the experience of the surgeon.
- Under surgeon, surgical experience and accuracy of computer, it is possible to accomplish successful surgery.
- With precise procedure, it is possible to stop wearing out the artificial joint quickly so that the expected life of artificial joint can be sharply lengthened.
- Exact and precise angle enables minimally invasive surgery.
Minimally invasive surgery
Why minimally invasive surgery?
- With advanced surgical technique, surgical incision range of skin is reduced at more than 50%.
- Save the normal tissues
- Fast recovery, reducing sequela, recurrence rate, and pain
- Minimal scars for beauty
■ What is “Minimally Invasive Surgery?”It is to minimize the skin injury and to incise the only lesion site so that normal structures such as
ligament, bone, and muscle can be saved as much as possible. In conventional joint surgery, it was
necessary to incise the skin first and then muscles. But in minimally invasive surgery using
“Arthroscopy,”it is possible to perform the surgical operation without skin and muscle incision.
Arthroplasty, can be the best way to save the muscles tissue.
Bio-compatible artificial joint
We use the most human-friendly artificial joint in Wooridul Hospital Orthopedic Clinic. After surgery, you can freely move with the new artificial joint the expected life span of a new artificial joint is longer than before because its contact surface is soft.
The advantages of Bio-compatible artificial joint
- Durable Artificial Joint: we use the artificial joint made of ceramics having long life.
- Ladies-Only Artificial Joint: Korean women have small and irregular joint, so their characteristics should beconsidered when using the artificial joint.
Artificial joint considering patient body shape and posture:
We have the optimal treatment techniques considering physical
structure and life style of Koreans, and we use Bio-compatible
artificial joint demonstrating safety and fitness for normal routine.
Professionally specialized care system for knee, shoulder, ankle and hip joints
|How to treat Knee Joint
- Computer Assisted Navigation Artificial Knee Joint Surgery
- Computer Assisted Navigation Cruciate Ligament Reconstructive Surgery
- Computer Assisted Navigation Partial Knee Replacement
- Computer Assisted Navigation High Tibial Osteotomy
- Autologous Chondrocyte Transplantation
|How to treat Shoulder Joint
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Ligament Suture Surgery
- Arthroscopic Shoulder Dislocation Surgery
- Arthroscopic Adhesive Capsulitis of Shoulder Surgery
- Shoulder Joint Replacement
|How to treat Hip Joint
- Computer Assisted Navigation Hip Replacement Surgery
- Arthroscopic Hip Joint Surgery
|How to treat Ankle Joint
- Ankle Joint Ligament Reconstructive Surgery
- Ankle Joint Replacement
- Arthroscopic Ankle Joint Surgery
- Hallax Valgus Surgery
- Extracorporeal shock wave therapy
- Ultrasound-guided Injection
- Custom-made Kinesitherapy